Monday, December 22, 2008

FINALLY!!


I was so proud of my crafty idea. The cute towel rack with the Utes logo is my favorite part of Tim's bathroom.



My bathroom (yes we do have our own bathrooms and I love it that way and don't know if I will ever go back to sharing.) I made the floral wall hangings. Another craft I am pretty proud of!

I love having a bedroom big enough for a chair and still have room to walk.
Our bedroom with our sweet closet

Sorry this picture is a little dark, it's just part of the living room

I love all the spaces I have on top of the cupboards and the top of the walls to decorate! It was so much fun to get everything all put together.


Our couch is so nice and comfortable. The ottomans add the finishing touch!

This room is our modge podge room. It just has our old couch and some pictures that needed to be hung but I didn't want them in the front room. Out this window you can see both the Jordan River Temple and the Daybreak Temple. It is really cool. They are however building another building out that window so we soon will loose that view.

After much trial, frustration, and yelling at the computer I finally got the pictures from my camera to the computer! Here is just some more random pics. I meant to do the "before" and then the "after" of our new place but couldn't so here is our new place now after we painted and decorated! We absolutly love our place!! We would love to have you over sometime!!






7 comments:

Riana Grace said...

Your place is SO cute!! I need to come visit!

Ashley said...

Hey Friend! Love the new place, it looks like you did an amazing job decorating...you are so crafty!

Jessica Madsen said...

Wow, it looks like you came back to blogging with a vengence. Way to go. It is good to see you guys are not dead:)
Candice, your decorating skills are impresive! Your whole house is darling. I could use your help. We are glad to see you are doing well.

Melissa E Photography said...

Your sweet little casa looks great! It's pretty hard to us to beautify our space when we can't paint or drill things into the wall. :)

In 5 years can you switch sides and design my a BYU room for Aaron?

Losee Family said...

I love the bathroom. Andy would love it. We are huge Ute fans. Cute place.

Heidi Madsen said...

oh my heck, your house is so cute!!! love the bathrooms!

kenna said...

LOVE it ALL.

I wish Josh would let me have a U of U room...