Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Work?

So the legistalure session is finished for the year. YAHOO!! With this session there was a lot of talk about state budget cuts. This was something that Tim and I found to be of great interest seeing as how this would effect our financial well being with Tim being employed by the state and all...
Anyway we went to St. George for the weekend and when Time got into work on Monday he had an email from his boss saying that he is safe and will have a job at least through June 2010!! Great news! We are thankful everyday that we both have great jobs and are so blessed. This was most definately an answer to many prayers.
With this good news it also means that Tim is able to start graduate school in the fall. He is taking the GMAT in May and contingent upon that score he will be going to Utah State's extention in Orem for his MBA. Pretty great huh!
As I said before we spent Thursday, Friday,and some of Saturday in St. George. Carson (my little brother) had a baseball tournament and since Tim is the ASSISTANT COACH we thought it would be best to go down. Can I just tell you that it was absolutely fantastic!!! It was so nice to see green and trees with blossoms and feel the sun radiating! It couldn't have been nicer weather. We stayed at my aunt's place so that was free 99 which also can't be beat.
The tournament itself wasn't to good but that doesn't change the fact that I was loving it! I also got my first sunburn of the season which is now peeling but it was well worth it.
Still no pictures because I still just can't get them to work. Hope everyone is doing great!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Have you tried using Picasa for your pictures? You just download it from picasa.com. Call me if you have any questions. It's honestly the only way I could figure out the whole picture thing.

Jessica Madsen said...

Good luck to Tim with the GMAT. And Yay for utah State! We hope you get in, so you can start cheering for the right team:) Also we hope we can see you in May for Justin's grad party!